- New Server-side Search
- added search field to the games overview
- New Settings
- Server-side search, use server-side search rather than client-side - the
icon will change to green. Server-side search is more thorough.
- Show default language, if this option is checked texts inside the Infopane will also display their original text beside the translated.
- Search for original title, external search links will use the original title rather then the translated to search the configured site.
- Additional Maps Navigation
- Base-Map/Child-Map navigation, click on
-or- (one level in) to show a list of base-maps or child-maps. Currently only Fallout 4 has an additional base-maps.
- added flags to the games overview to indicate which languages are supported, also the language dropdown will now indicate which languages are supported for each game (once a game was selected).
- changed all local database transactions to be more reliable. importing/fixing more than 200 pins should no longer fail.
- replaced search-patterns with a dropdown. '#!collected' was removed because of previous changes it is no longer required.
- added Japanese translation
- added numerous 'Secret Area', 'Dynamite' and some other locations (thanks bryan!!)
- addded new Tag for each difficulty and 'Starts Quest'
- updated existing translations, Quests and various other ingame names/descriptions will now get translated. This may result in mixed language texts.
- updated maps for 'Cairn' and 'Tomb of Korvaak', pins placed on the later will be off. I will implement some sort of pin/map-versioning to update custom pins to prevent this in the future.
- New Map: 'The Island'
- added translations: German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (traditional, flag and menu says simplified)
- added DLC locations Automatron and Far Harbor (Far Harbor will most likely get another update)