Development has been slow and stopped entirely for a short period, but i'm happy to finally bring you this update!
A lot of the core functionality needed to change, still does, to increase performance and compatibility in general but especially on older devices.
- registered users can:
- save pins online, those pins are only visible to the user, as long as it was not added to a collection
- store collectible progress and personal note online
- create and rate collections
- report missing/outdated pins, or contribute to the sites translation
User registration will be enabled in the next few days, as soon as i am sure everthing runs smoothly.
- collections are used to share your pins with other users or enhance your own map
- registered and non registered users can subscribe to collections
Note: subscriptions for non registered users are stored as cookie, virtually indefinitely, but you will loose them should you delete the cookie for this site(!) - and of course - it will not work in private mode!
- report missing/outdated pins or submit a translation
- contribute to the translation of other content and site texts
- top-100 contributor list
- most of the core scripts have been altered to increase performance
- edit features will be enabled/disabled depending on client capabilities
- Playstation 4 browser support
- basic revision system and language handling to update outdated locally extended pins
- quest list and searching for quests
- map positions are now saved for each map not only the base map
- improved zoom
- improved interface
- new editable pin properties
- new linking system
- Pins and Links to Pins/Maps are now actual Links. This means you can right-click to copy their link address!
- in addition the browser's address bar will update accordingly for online pins
- added Nuka World
- new Collections added for unmarked locations and rare weapons
- despited being a dungeon, Port Valbury was added to the worldmap
- all nemesis locations are now part of this collection (might get changed back, depending on user feedback)
- the "shrine inside" tag will now only display the custom icon on the map, other map links will tint the icon green instead
- new game, including The Countryside map.
- map images for Slums and Old Town will be updated in the future.
The Long Dark
- new game, maps are spoiler free! there are 3 collections to populate the maps
- original maps created by Whiteberry, including Forlorn Muskeg
Metal Gear 5
- new game, maps include locations for blueprints, missions, animals, posters and many more
- some pin locations are unconfirmed
- drawing layer (still)
- extended users creation features
- upload screenshots
- create pin-types, maps and even games
- further improvements to the map and interface
- wrong position when zooming in on the left edge of the map